Assistant HR Manager
The Assistant HR Manager will report to MD,ED and COO
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
Opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
Human resources policies and practices.
and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
Performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
Bachelor’s degree (Bsc, B.A.)
Four or five years of experience in HR fields.
Good English - reading and writing
Email, Internet, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel, Power point and others
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Diploma (or) Certificate of HR Degree preferred.
... Read full article
Responsible for achievement of assigned area sales target
Responsible for visiting Doctors as per assigned plan
Responsible for building good customer relationship & generate prescription
Responsible for visiting pharmacies & check product availability movement & report on competitors activities
Responsible for reporting daily on doctors visits, feed backs , requirements & follow up as required
Good selling and communication skill
Good product and market knowledge
Strong focused on customer relationship
Good team player
Self motivated and persistent on achieving results
Experienced in related field preferred.
Medical Representative (Mandalay)
Merchandiser Male- 3 posts
- ဘှဲ့ရ / တကကြသိုလတွဈခုခုကို တကရွောကနွသေူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ရိုးသားကှိုးစားသူ ဖှဈပှီး ပေးအပသွောတာဝနမွှားကို ကေ ပှနစွှာထမွးဆာငနွိုငသွူဖှဈရပါမညွ။
- ကွှောငှာလုပငွနွးနှငွ့ ပတသွကသွညွ့ လုပငွနွးအတှအကှေုံ့ အနညဆွုံး (၁) နှဈရှိရမညွ။
- ရုပရွညပွှပှဈပှေီး ပေါငွးသငွးဆကဆွံရေးကောငွးမှနသွူဖှဈရမညွ။
- အသငွးအဖှဲ့နှငွ့ လိုကလွှောညီထှေ ပူးပေါငွးဆောငရွှကလွိုစိတရွှိသူ ဖှဈရပါမညွ။
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assists in the development of the Human Resources Service Line.
• Recruits new staff & employee contract management.
• Maintains & prepare payroll data related to Salary, Leaves, Staff allowance etc.
• Operates daily administration and update all employee personnel data.
• Assists in the organization of human resources activities upon the approval from management.
• Adheres and operates at all times as per company’s policies, code of conduct, HR policies & business plan.
• Monitors and advises about local labor laws and assists the local HR Head to implement these.
• Advises the staff on performance issues.
• Acts as a point of contact for human resources issues and complaints.
• Controls and checks the time attendance.
• Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
• Provides office services by implementing administrative systems methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
• Resolves administrative problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree preferable in Business Management or Law.
• Minimum 3 year experience in HR & related field.
• Good command in English & Myanmar language.
• Good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• Sufficient understanding of local employment legislation and Myanmar Labor Law.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)... Read full article