The Customer Service Executive is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members.
To represent the company as the contact person with the customer.
Responsive of day to day customers inquires form Sales and Marketing and coordinate with operations & fleet team to solve all challenges via incoming call and/or email.
To check daily job condition via system, phone call or email
Open job in the system, communicate with operations team members to deliver the order instruction from customer within a definite timeline
To open and close FMIS job status and must be clear before payment term.
Need to support HOD for month end reports
Need to understand each customer nature and behavior which are related warehousing and trucks and rail transportation with company.
Maintain good relationship and network connections among customers, suppliers, sales & marketing, operations, finance & accounting and other related parties
Monitor and maintain the company’s reputation and upholding the company’s values
Prepare verification report before issuing the invoice and send to the customers
Monitoring & coordinate both Warehouse & Dry Port / Fleet team for job process in action.
Any bachelor degree
Good communication skills and personality.
Able to work under pressure, adaptability and well organize.
Problem Solving and adaptive skills.
Software user friendly.... Read full article
1. Customer Order Tracking. (on site management of customer loading places)
2. Timely Document management.
3. Customer relationship, specifically operational.
4. Timely Accident and issue reporting.
5. Care and monitoring of any company equipment eg; laptop, mobiles GPS PPE etc…
6. Some Admin & Finance Jobs.
7. Health & Safety.
1. Customer Service skills, communication,
2. PC use, specifically, e-mail, excel and word at minimum intermediate level.
3. Basic understanding of data capture and reporting.
4. Transport HSE trained, loading practices and truck technical knowledge, personal safety, risk awareness.
5. Good Data control skill.... Read full article
We are looking for a Logistic Manager who can work at Mandalay. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of logistic and tracking vehicles.
Logistics Staff M/F (2) Post
The Logistics Leader oversees the full cycle of order fulfilment on daily basis, including the ensuring of all orders are fulfilled in accordance with requirement, the keeping of accurate inventory of all product stocks in the terminal, issuing of tickets at the dispatch room and vetting of the vessel, barge and trucks for the suitability to load and discharge at the terminal. This role is also responsible for the scheduling of all product movement in the terminal, the monitoring of proper product handling turnaround times, and ensuring that safety procedures and company policies are adhered to by the Logistics staff.... Read full article
* Plan and coordinate resources for daily inbound / outbound warehouse operation
* Manage the warehouse operation to ensure efficient and timely operation of the distribution
* Ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner
* Maintain customer service and safety work environment
* Ensure shelving storage management
* Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock takes and audit of same to verify results
* Cooperation with project teams.
* Responsible for control of costs, budget and vendors including negotiate rates
* Monitor and analyze operation KPIs and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports.
* Recruit and train of warehouse personnel
* Investigate the root-cause of operation incidents and service failures
* Any degree in logistics, supply chain management or business administration
* Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
* Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
* Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
* Leadership skills and ability manage staff
* Strong decision making and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* At least 5 year experience in warehouse management... Read full article
o Must have strong knowledge of marketing (Promotion & Event) and customer services
o Plan and execute promotion projects and monitor project performance and prepare reports for team manager
o Serve and handle inbound promotion and marketing inquiries
o Build strong relationship, consult for best possible marketing solution and negotiation promotion terms and conditions with key merchants
o Create and build customers' interest in the services and products (Cards, POS terminals and e-commerce) of the bank, covering comprehensive portfolio of channels
o Update existing database with changes and status of each merchant information
o Keep tract of all the marketing and promotion projects assigned by team manager
o Any Bachelor's degree and customer service oriented personality
o At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience
o Excellent and proven verbal and written English and Myanmar Languages
o Good understanding and knowledge of various card products and merchant industry will be at advantage
o Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Prior experience in implementing contemporary digital, website, and content marketing strategies and tactics... Read full article
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article