• Develop and execute a strategy to build strong relationships with the leading Architects and Interior
Designers, such that, they specify and prefer to use TOA Product Offers in their projects;
• Responsible for the Spec-In Targets;
• Develop and executive the “TOA Value Proposition” for the Architects and Interior Designers;
• Build a Project Pipe-line which will be monitored through a Project Pipe-Line Tracking tool;
• Age: 25-35 years;
• Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Architects or Interior Design or Civil Engineering;
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Sales Leadership role preferably from the Decorative Paint or Building Materials Industry;
• Type: Intelligent, analytical, dynamic, results-oriented, strong execution skills, outgoing personality with excellent verbal and presentation communication skills;
• Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA;
• Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office
• Language: proficient in Burmese and English;... Read full article
• Coordinate with external customers for sales documents and related.
• Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any graduated with related Certificate and Diploma.
• Age between 25 to 35 years.
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar position (sales, distribution, Operation).
• Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-Mail
• Strong knowledge of sale, logistics & distribution and Daily Operation.
• Manage and ensure the personal development of all subordinates.
• Excellent customer service and follow –up skills.
• First Priority is must be experienced with Trading & Distribution field.
• Positive-minded and Problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation skill, influencing, negotiating, and engagement skills.
• Be active and clear communication with others.
• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article
• အသင်းအဖွဲ့နှင့် စည်းလုံးညီညွတ်စွာ ဦးဆောင်လုပ်ကိုင် နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Paragon Construction တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• BE (Civil) ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။ Auto CAD 2D/ 3D နှင့် Estimate ရေးဆွဲတွက်ချက်မှု ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်း အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ်နှင့် အထက်ရှိရမည်။
o Must have strong knowledge of marketing (Promotion & Event) and customer services
o Plan and execute promotion projects and monitor project performance and prepare reports for team manager
o Serve and handle inbound promotion and marketing inquiries
o Build strong relationship, consult for best possible marketing solution and negotiation promotion terms and conditions with key merchants
o Create and build customers' interest in the services and products (Cards, POS terminals and e-commerce) of the bank, covering comprehensive portfolio of channels
o Update existing database with changes and status of each merchant information
o Keep tract of all the marketing and promotion projects assigned by team manager
o Any Bachelor's degree and customer service oriented personality
o At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience
o Excellent and proven verbal and written English and Myanmar Languages
o Good understanding and knowledge of various card products and merchant industry will be at advantage
o Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Prior experience in implementing contemporary digital, website, and content marketing strategies and tactics... Read full article
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
Maintenance engineers ensure that at industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably.
- Manage to Maintain, repair and replace of all M&E materials such as Plumbing, Sanitary, - - Civil works, and Phone Line, Electrical, Lift Fire System, Generator and CCTV system.
- Monitor and Supervise Shift Engineers
- Monitoring and supervision for all minor case
- Managing and solving together with HOD for all major case
- Dealing with existing tenants for complaints and issues
- Liaising with new tenants for office renovation plan
- Manage and review maintaining plan for building Asset management
- Check and analyses on technical specification and quotation
- Make a comparison and report to HOD.
- Dealing with local authorities (YCDC, YESC, etc.)
- Implementation of Yearly, Monthly, and Weekly Plan
- Liaising with internal department
- Manage the order from cleaner and security supervisors
- Bi Weekly review meeting with HOD for security and Cleaner
- Weekly and Monthly report to HOD.
- Responsible on sewerage, water treatment and flood defense structures such as pump
systems and pipe networks
-Any Assigned duties from Management.
- An ability to work well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Efficiency and organization
- Team work skills