Precision Auto Engineering Co.,Ltd
on 21 September, 2020
Proven experience as an HR Manager , More prefer L.L.B and factory field experiences.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: 7 years
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- Identifying Key performance indicators of Job roles
- Preparing the employment contract for employees
- Making Employee Orientations
- Evaluating the employee performance managements
- Planning and arranging the training and development programs and creating the learning & development opportunities for employees
- Analyzing and measuring the productivity of the training programs
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Monitoring employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Working with Management to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the organization and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employee
- Coordinating and direct work activities to managers and employees
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
- Calculating the employee's attendances and preparation for payroll calculation
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
- Conducting various welfare farewell activities
- Able to perform local and international recruiting for any level of position,
- Prepare and implement the yearly/monthly training plan and Budget.
- To evaluate company culture and provide recommendations changes to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Conduct Salary and Benefits surveys, in recommending changes in the structure and rules of the compensation program, coordination and monitoring of the overall program (Wages and Salary Administration)
- Support the business unit in aligning business and people strategies with corporate objectives and priorities
- Recommending new policies, approaches and procedures.
- Preparing monthly report.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software systems (Optional)
- Degree Holder with solid HR concepts
- Minimum 5 years and above of relevant work experience
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Motivation. Discretion and Ethics
- Team spirit and integration
- Good English communication skill (both in written and spoken)
- Good local legislation knowledge (e.g. Myanmar Employment Laws)
- Good Microsoft Office skills (hands on experience in Excel skills is a must).
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team player
- Ability to constructively question the status and propose constructive and creative ideas to address observed gaps.
- Ability to thrive on challenges in a very fast-paced and high-volume environment where quality and speed are of essence.
- Meticulous, organized and possesses a flair for numbers
... Read full article