Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
Education: M.B,.B,S (or) any medical related degree
Experience: Pharmaceutical sales experience of at least 1 year, preferably wound care products or fresh graduates are also welcomed
o Good communication, negotiation and selling skills.
o Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
o Strong organizational and time management skills.
o Computer literate... Read full article