Responsible for achievement of assigned area sales target
Responsible for visiting Doctors as per assigned plan
Responsible for building good customer relationship & generate prescription
Responsible for visiting pharmacies & check product availability movement & report on competitors activities
Responsible for reporting daily on doctors visits, feed backs , requirements & follow up as required
Good selling and communication skill
Good product and market knowledge
Strong focused on customer relationship
Good team player
Self motivated and persistent on achieving results
Experienced in related field preferred.
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
Education: M.B,.B,S (or) any medical related degree
Experience: Pharmaceutical sales experience of at least 1 year, preferably wound care products or fresh graduates are also welcomed
o Good communication, negotiation and selling skills.
o Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
o Strong organizational and time management skills.
o Computer literate... Read full article