• Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
• Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• Good communication & interpersonal skills.
• Any graduated (or) Bachelor's degree
• Age between (20) years to (30) years.
• Able to have over (1 or 2 ) year experience in Digital Marketing (or) Advertising fields / Can apply Fresh Graduate.
• Must be handle Social Media fluently. (Facebook, Instagram, You Tube)
• Able to have online shopping experience.
• Strongly knowledge in Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising.
• Can be use computer . (MS Office Application, etc…)
• Good at English Language.
• Able to travel whenever required.
- Managing Market Research & retail data analysis
- Product strategy and product concept development
- Brand name creation & Package design development
- Trade Mark, Design Mark and FDA registration support
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing.
- Interested in Marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Good command of English language (Advance level).
- Interested in cooking... Read full article