• Supporting and monitoring distribution channels development in the locality
• Support and monitor the implementation of channels following the business plan
• Make direct contact and sales to franchise stores, wholesalers
• Make payment of goods according to regulations
• Make payment of sale program according to guideline from HO
• Inventory of goods and materials
• Direct implement the process of supplying goods to all channels to ensure the plan (quantity and time)
• Make reports on inventory results of goods and materials
Desired Skills and Expertise
• University or Higher level - Business Administration, Marketing, Economic, International business
• At least 2 years in Sale management or distribution management field of telecommunication or FMCG Field.
• Have knowledge of distribution channels in the telecommunication sector, knowledge about the planning and execution of business operations
• Ability to make marketing plan, supervising plan
• Able to inspect, evaluate plans, works & personnel capability
• Skills of summarize, database analysis, trend analysis, report
• Good at office computing (Word, Excel, Power point)
• Fluency in English 4 skills
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is coordinate all activities related to data center environment, supervise all vendor activities ( implementation and maintenance) within the data center and to make sure of the quality service is delivered with standards and in respect of all.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.... Read full article
> Customer Base Segmentation as per the Customer behavior as HVC, GVC,MVC, LVC & Zero usage base.
> Incremental Revenues through Retention & Cross Sell/Up sell Campaigns and reducing Base Decay as per agreed AOP.
> To increase REC Base - Effective segmentation and customer offer to ensure customer stickiness.
> BaseManagement through retention Campaigns for Baby Care & M2+.
> Effective use of medium of communication SMS/SMP/USSD/PCN to maximize returns.
> Identify new segmented product and schemes to increasing the REC & incremental revenue.
> Forecast demands based on analysis off takes.
> Product Configuration of New Segmented Products in system
> Planning 360 degree Customer Communication.
> New Product development & Handling GTM for new Products and Sites.
> Creation and management of CLM Framework to Drive AOP Targets through an effective CLM strategy.
> Lead and Manage Micro Segmentation Programs driven from Business Intelligence.
> Competition Benchmarking and Market Research.
> Support in increasing Market Efficiency via Distribution Machinery through various site level programs basis the insights gained from market research.
> End to end execution of Unified Grid; segmented product offered to customers based on various usage and behavioral KPI’s to drive DL in an ARPU accretive manner without diluting rate.
> Monitoring of Data Download and Revenue to analyze data and identify geographies where competition is gaining, find root cause and take corrective actions, aligning the sales team and channel partners for the same.
> Ensure execution of effective communication via available communication channels such as SMS, BOD and other communication and tracking efficacy of the channels.
> Monitoring QREC churn on a mom basis, to identify sudden increase or drop, abnormality over YOY trend and take corrective actions, rolling out lucrative segmented products to bring back the non-data Data Users.
> Various Campaign launches to incentivize the retailers and push the sales force to drive win backs QREC at retail end
> Custodian of handholding grids aimed at reducing rate shocks to customers and hence prevent reactionary churn
• Product segmentation
• Business Intelligence
• Quantitative Methods
• Advance Data Mining
• Data Structure
• Data Visualization
• Research Data Management
• Experimental Design & Analysis
• MS Office-MS Excel,
• MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Long terms relationship with company
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Any graduate
- LCCI II (or) LCCI III
-Proficient in Microsoft Office,Excel,Power Point,Internet ,Email
- At least 1 year experiences in related field
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
• Make sure the team will deliver on target to achieve or overachieve it.
• So we are looking for things in your resume such as " I achieved, accomplished, established, built up, strengthen, improved by, changed, restructured, (re)organized, decided, found solutions etc."
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C Level
• Proven ability to position products against competitors... > • Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• English spoken and written, local or repatriation with Myanmar language
• Good organizational skills and Mandalay clients knowledge
• Natural leader and ideas creator
• Previous telecom industry experience is an advantage not must
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age under 25 years’ old
• Must have minimum 1 years’ experience in marketing
• Should be proficient with computers and should be conversant with the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Good oral and written communication skills with good organizational skills
• Recruitment & Selection
• (all process handle till release offer letter )
• Welfare to staffs
• Must assist HR manager to finish recruitment report
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Experience is more than 4 years in HR Field
• Must be graduated
• Must have Diploma or Certificate with HR
• Maintain HR record like Recruitment process
• Age between 24 years and 30 years
• Must be travel foreign or local
• Must be work independently
• Must be work under pressure
• Must have creative idea to finish the recruitment process
o Must have strong knowledge of marketing (Promotion & Event) and customer services
o Plan and execute promotion projects and monitor project performance and prepare reports for team manager
o Serve and handle inbound promotion and marketing inquiries
o Build strong relationship, consult for best possible marketing solution and negotiation promotion terms and conditions with key merchants
o Create and build customers' interest in the services and products (Cards, POS terminals and e-commerce) of the bank, covering comprehensive portfolio of channels
o Update existing database with changes and status of each merchant information
o Keep tract of all the marketing and promotion projects assigned by team manager
o Any Bachelor's degree and customer service oriented personality
o At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience
o Excellent and proven verbal and written English and Myanmar Languages
o Good understanding and knowledge of various card products and merchant industry will be at advantage
o Microsoft Office and eloquent email skills
o Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Prior experience in implementing contemporary digital, website, and content marketing strategies and tactics... Read full article
(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
-Supporting marketing executives in organizing various campaings
-To provide accurately record on the data collection form all required information without mistakes as per the guide line and management desicion of each brand
-To make sure transferring different sources of data and to verify data by comparing it to source documents & Update existing data. To perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
-To submit on a timely basis, accurate production and corresponding weekly, monthly ,quartly and yearly reports
-To highlight the analysis of data and contribute to the managemnet decision
-To exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple communities as needed.
-Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
-Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
-Writing copy for all marketing collateral, especially for Digital Media (Facebook Page and Instagram ) including brochures, letters, and third parties’ contents(Influencers and Bloggers and PRs)
-Support to manage the communities on brand's digital platform
- Any Graduated
- Prefer Marketing Cetrifcation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and use of social media
- Good computer knowledge (e-mail, MS offices – Excel/Word)... Read full article