The above elements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
• University Degree.
• Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B preferable.
• Background within service/hospitality/gym sector.
• Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Service orientated.
• Develop and execute a strategy to build strong relationships with the leading Architects and Interior
Designers, such that, they specify and prefer to use TOA Product Offers in their projects;
• Responsible for the Spec-In Targets;
• Develop and executive the “TOA Value Proposition” for the Architects and Interior Designers;
• Build a Project Pipe-line which will be monitored through a Project Pipe-Line Tracking tool;
• Age: 25-35 years;
• Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Architects or Interior Design or Civil Engineering;
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Sales Leadership role preferably from the Decorative Paint or Building Materials Industry;
• Type: Intelligent, analytical, dynamic, results-oriented, strong execution skills, outgoing personality with excellent verbal and presentation communication skills;
• Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA;
• Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office
• Language: proficient in Burmese and English;... Read full article
• Coordinate with external customers for sales documents and related.
• Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any graduated with related Certificate and Diploma.
• Age between 25 to 35 years.
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar position (sales, distribution, Operation).
• Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-Mail
• Strong knowledge of sale, logistics & distribution and Daily Operation.
• Manage and ensure the personal development of all subordinates.
• Excellent customer service and follow –up skills.
• First Priority is must be experienced with Trading & Distribution field.
• Positive-minded and Problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation skill, influencing, negotiating, and engagement skills.
• Be active and clear communication with others.
• Good Communication skill
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any graduated
• Call center and customer service experience may be required
• Handling and replying to customer inquiries through phone and email
• Must have able to work day and night duty
• Able to use MS office tools specially in Excel
• Monitor the installation customers and weekly pending installation customers report to General Manager and Senior Sales Manager
• Solve the customers’ complaint from Facebook, Viber and also 5BB Self-care application.
• Go to VVIP, VIP and Serious customers on site complaint and provide technical and non- technical solutions.
• Monitor the Call Center Agents and give on job training to new employee.
• At Emergency case, can able to work 24/7 call center on duty.
• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article
• အသင်းအဖွဲ့နှင့် စည်းလုံးညီညွတ်စွာ ဦးဆောင်လုပ်ကိုင် နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Paragon Construction တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• BE (Civil) ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။ Auto CAD 2D/ 3D နှင့် Estimate ရေးဆွဲတွက်ချက်မှု ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်း အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ်နှင့် အထက်ရှိရမည်။
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
Welfare and Benefits: