In partnership with Dulwich College and its eight sister schools in Asia, Dulwich College Yangon (DCY) upholds the traditions and outstanding educational standards which have become the hallmark of the Dulwich name in the UK and Asia.
The College operates across the Star City and the Pun Hlaing campuses and is currently seeking an English as an Additional Language (EAL) teacher to work in the Star City campus. The position will involve working across the primary-secondary age phases.
Therefore, applications are invited from highly resourceful, collegially minded and forward-thinking practitioners who can demonstrate that they are:
• passionate about delivering an EAL curriculum in a high-performing learning environment
• supportive of a child-centered approach to learning and have the ability to nurture high levels of student agency within a classroom setting
• collaborate and serve on inter-disciplinary teams to ensure the development of tiered language provision throughout the school for EAL students
• actively aware of the latest developments in EAL education and pedagogy
• experienced in using data to construct language programmes and individual education plans to suit the needs of all EAL students; prior experience of baseline and other relevant diagnostic testing
• committed to making a positive and proactive contribution to a young, maturing school based across two campuses in an international setting
• eager to engage with the local community and help contribute to the development of the country outside of the school.
At least 2 years teaching experience is required, regardless of nationality. All applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, or a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education (i.e. PGCE). They are required to possess a state or nationally recognized certificate in EAL, at either degree or post-graduate level, or TESOL/DELTA qualifications or CLIL/CBI training.
In return the successful candidates will be working in outstanding, purpose built facilities equipped with quality resources, set within Yangon’s award-winning Star City and Pun Hlaing residential complexes.
Teachers will receive an attractive salary and competitive overseas benefits package, which includes:
• annual flight allowance
• freight allowance
• comprehensive global medical insurance
• free tuition for up to two children at the school (Toddler to Y11 age)
• enhanced levels of professional development across the Dulwich College International family of schools.... Read full article
• ပစၥည္း အ၀င္လက္ခံျခင္း ၊ စစ္ေဆးျခင္း ႏွင့္ ထုတ္ေပးျခင္းမ်ား ျပဳလုပ္ရန္
• Storeအတြင္း ပစၥည္းမ်ားအား စနစ္တက်ေနရာခ်ထားျခင္း ၊ သန္ ့ရွင္းေအာင္ေဆာင္ရြက္ျခင္းမ်ား ေဆာင္ရြက္ရန္
• ပစၥည္းမ်ား ပ်က္စီး ၊ ေပ်ာက္ဆံုး ၊ ေလ ်ာ့နည္းျခင္းမရွိေစေရး ဂရုျပဳရန္ ။
• ဘဲြ႕ရ ( သို႕ ) ေက်ာင္းကိစၥကင္းရွင္းသူျဖစ္ရမည္။
• သက္ဆိုင္ရာလုပ္ငန္းအေတြ႕အၾကံဳ အနည္းဆံုး ( ၂ ) နွစ္ရွိရမည္။
• ဒဂံုဆိပ္ကမ္းတြင္ တာ၀န္ထမ္းေဆာင္ရမည္။ အလုပ္နဲ႕နီးသူဦးစားေပးမည္။
• Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
• Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
... Read full article