> Customer Base Segmentation as per the Customer behavior as HVC, GVC,MVC, LVC & Zero usage base.
> Incremental Revenues through Retention & Cross Sell/Up sell Campaigns and reducing Base Decay as per agreed AOP.
> To increase REC Base - Effective segmentation and customer offer to ensure customer stickiness.
> BaseManagement through retention Campaigns for Baby Care & M2+.
> Effective use of medium of communication SMS/SMP/USSD/PCN to maximize returns.
> Identify new segmented product and schemes to increasing the REC & incremental revenue.
> Forecast demands based on analysis off takes.
> Product Configuration of New Segmented Products in system
> Planning 360 degree Customer Communication.
> New Product development & Handling GTM for new Products and Sites.
> Creation and management of CLM Framework to Drive AOP Targets through an effective CLM strategy.
> Lead and Manage Micro Segmentation Programs driven from Business Intelligence.
> Competition Benchmarking and Market Research.
> Support in increasing Market Efficiency via Distribution Machinery through various site level programs basis the insights gained from market research.
> End to end execution of Unified Grid; segmented product offered to customers based on various usage and behavioral KPI’s to drive DL in an ARPU accretive manner without diluting rate.
> Monitoring of Data Download and Revenue to analyze data and identify geographies where competition is gaining, find root cause and take corrective actions, aligning the sales team and channel partners for the same.
> Ensure execution of effective communication via available communication channels such as SMS, BOD and other communication and tracking efficacy of the channels.
> Monitoring QREC churn on a mom basis, to identify sudden increase or drop, abnormality over YOY trend and take corrective actions, rolling out lucrative segmented products to bring back the non-data Data Users.
> Various Campaign launches to incentivize the retailers and push the sales force to drive win backs QREC at retail end
> Custodian of handholding grids aimed at reducing rate shocks to customers and hence prevent reactionary churn
• Product segmentation
• Business Intelligence
• Quantitative Methods
• Advance Data Mining
• Data Structure
• Data Visualization
• Research Data Management
• Experimental Design & Analysis
• MS Office-MS Excel,
• MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Long terms relationship with company
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Any graduate
- LCCI II (or) LCCI III
-Proficient in Microsoft Office,Excel,Power Point,Internet ,Email
- At least 1 year experiences in related field
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
• Make sure the team will deliver on target to achieve or overachieve it.
• So we are looking for things in your resume such as " I achieved, accomplished, established, built up, strengthen, improved by, changed, restructured, (re)organized, decided, found solutions etc."
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C Level
• Proven ability to position products against competitors... > • Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• English spoken and written, local or repatriation with Myanmar language
• Good organizational skills and Mandalay clients knowledge
• Natural leader and ideas creator
• Previous telecom industry experience is an advantage not must
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age under 25 years’ old
• Must have minimum 1 years’ experience in marketing
• Should be proficient with computers and should be conversant with the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Good oral and written communication skills with good organizational skills
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge international Examinations (CIE) guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet... > • Maintain thorough and detailed records of student progress and achievement conduct standardized tests in accordance with school
• Collaborate with school staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school requirements
• Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school
• Attend and participate in all school functions, as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required
• Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations and academic contests
• Perform other duties as assigned
-Supporting marketing executives in organizing various campaings
-To provide accurately record on the data collection form all required information without mistakes as per the guide line and management desicion of each brand
-To make sure transferring different sources of data and to verify data by comparing it to source documents & Update existing data. To perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
-To submit on a timely basis, accurate production and corresponding weekly, monthly ,quartly and yearly reports
-To highlight the analysis of data and contribute to the managemnet decision
-To exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple communities as needed.
-Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
-Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
-Writing copy for all marketing collateral, especially for Digital Media (Facebook Page and Instagram ) including brochures, letters, and third parties’ contents(Influencers and Bloggers and PRs)
-Support to manage the communities on brand's digital platform
- Any Graduated
- Prefer Marketing Cetrifcation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and use of social media
- Good computer knowledge (e-mail, MS offices – Excel/Word)... Read full article