- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees with necessary customer and product knowledge.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Reaching and exceeding the monthly sales targets.
- Must know how to lead and maintain a small to medium-sized team, showcasing teamwork & leadership.
- Flexible and who is willing to work out of the box, more than just their job description!
- Ability to send different types of report in a timely manner.
- Must know how to handle daily operation of a showroom and wholesale/distribution side of the business.
We are young, fast growing company, looking for energized, someone who will fit our work culture and someone always looking for challenges!
Come & talk to us in person to see if you can be one of our family members! Please visit our Facebook pages: 'Kanote ကနုတ်' and 'Anker Myanmar' before applying. :)
- Must be bubbly (smiley), honest, ambitious, positive and hard working
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience of managing or supervising a retail store
- Must understand and practice a good customer service skill set
- Must know how to strategically lead a team of 5 to 8 salesmen and manage the store (from store cleanliness and expense control to strategic planning and problem solving)
- Must know an intermediate level of English, Excel, and a good use of computer.
- Must be able to handle pressure while serving customers, especially during rush hours.
- Must be able to handle daily operation of a showroom and wholesale/distribution side of the business.
Please visit our Facebook pages: 'Kanote ကနုတ်' and 'Anker Myanmar' before applying! Thank you :)
Play a key role in driving sales of Consignment (convenience store, drug store)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client
- Secure projects deals
- Research and feedback on market situation and competitor's movement to management
- Perform strong sales service to customer to achieve win-win sales results
- Providing after sales service to customers
- Promoting our cosmetic and FMCG products
- Seeking new sales opportunities
- Arrange appointment with concerned people for new project
- Prepare and submit sales reports to top management
- Assist Sales Manager in achieving sales targets
- Report and assist to Sale and Marketing Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support department when required.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Works within the company's policies, objectives and quality management system.
- Any Graduate or Degree in Business or Marketing related.
- Qualification in FMCG sales and marketing degree or diploma will be an advantage.
- 2 to 3 years Sales experience in related market.
- Cosmetic & FMCG product sales experience in project.
- Cosmetic knowledge or FMCG product knowledge would be an advantage
- Aptitude to learn and understand our product range
- Proficient Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Internet.
- English 4 Skills... Read full article
Any Graduate Sales & Marketing Management Diploma Must have at least year experience in Cosmetics (3)years Able to work under pressure To handle customer complain , building relationship Must be a retail modern trade expert Computer (Word , Excel , Power Point , Internet & email)
Sales & Marketing Management Diploma
Must have at least year experience in Cosmetics (3)years
Able to work under pressure
To handle customer complain , building relationship
Must be a retail modern trade expert
Computer (Word , Excel , Power Point , Internet & email)... Read full article
* One of Myanmar’s largest construction companies is pursuing a liaison officer.
Job & Company Description:
* This cooperate is recruiting a Liaison Officer with special emphasis in the social engagement area in the Mandalay region.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
* More than 3 years of working experience, especially in the power project
* Able to relocate to the project site at Mandalay Region.
* Excellent communication skills in both Burmese and English (both verbally and in writing)... Read full article
The position is responsible for managing the actual sales operations and implement business strategies in assigned area, key accounts and outlets to consistently achieve the unit's sales volume objectives. It shall ensure the primary objective of maximizing sales and growth of the businesses for both URC and distributors. It shall be responsible for developing sub-dealers in the assigned distributor’s area of coverage through development and maintenance of existing developmental accounts.
- Establish and control the area sales strategy and assigned sales force to achieve revenue and expense targets.
-Plan and execute the area strategies and programs to achieve specific objectives on business, quality, and people in pursuit of national
-Develop, review and continuously update sales distribution system to ensure all Sales and Trade Marketing processes and activities are consistent with the approved corporate strategies and direction.
-Lead in crafting cost-effective and efficient distribution systems or models, analyze gaps and continuously find opportunities to ensure coverage, availability, merchandising and activation of URC products are maximized in all channels.
-Manage over-all development of URC and RD sales teams by continuously assessing key talents, spot opportunities for growth, recommend appropriate development interventions to address competency gaps and reward those significantly contributing to the attainment of business objectives.
-Lead in the recruitment, selection and retention programs for the entire area sales team that result to a motivated, competent and professional sales force.
-Prepare and report regularly to top management on sales performance, sales operational plans, market or sales trends and competitive analysis.
-Build strategic working relationships with internal and external stakeholders using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of area plans, programs and objectives.
-Recognize and anticipate the financial impact of sales activities and programs as well as related activities and translate them into relevant action plans to improve sales revenues and optimize costs.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 5 years experience in an FMCG industry.
• Strong work experience in market or territory development, negotiations, communications and people management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
***Prefer Fluent in English
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Identify and approach potential clients for the bank.
• Presenting FDB bank and loan/deposit products to clients.
• Achieving monthly target set by Head Office Business development department.
• Maintain and establish good relationships with existing clients.
• Having a good rapport with internal departments.
• Must have Bachelor Degree
• At least 2years experience in related background
• Preferred banking experience and loan products knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills
• Smart and presentable
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Good Interpersonal skills
The primary role of the Head of Northern Business Centre (MDY) is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The successful person in this role must plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the Bank and will develop a rapport with new clients and set sales targets and provide support to continuously improve relations.
You will also be required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients and manage the activities of others responsible in the branch network for developing corporate business in Mandalay Region.
The Head of Northern Business Centre (MDY) will liaise with Regional Managers to identify key corporate relationships and will work closely with branch networks to ensure high quality of services for all corporate services.
Strategic planning is an essential requirement and the Head of Northern Business Centre (MDY) will have broad responsibility for developing the corporate pipelines in Mandalay Region.
... Read full article