• University degree in engineering or chemistry.
• Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in cement sales and marketing or similar responsibilities.
• Good understanding of structural engineering, construction processes, and concrete technology.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English and Burmese, including professional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Possess good computer skills, in particular, MS Office. SAP is a plus.
• Results oriented and creative thinker to bring value to customers with our substainable solutions.
• Record Cash Book.
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Act as backup account payable.
• General reports of financial status information.
• Highly motivated individual willing to work in teams.
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Any graduated.
• LCCI Level III.
• Advance Excel.
• Account Experience 1year.
- Any Graduate
- Minimum Experience (2 ~ 3 ) years
- Good in Promotion & Advertising Field
- Good Communication
- Making supervise and participate in Promotion & Advertising
- Able to Active, Motivation and Teamwork... Read full article
± Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
± Organizing and oversea advertising/communication campaigns (social media, ATL, BTL, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
± Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
± Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
± Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Administration in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
± Excellency in English and Burmese (all 4 skills)
± Proficient in MS Office and familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web trends)
± Excellent communication and people skills
± Strong organizational and time-management abilities
± Creativity and commercial awareness and thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
± Keen to learn and strong self-development personality... Read full article
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Assist in development and implementation of new accounting procedures and policies
• Report to management on variances form the established budget, and the reasons for those variances.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Manage outsource functions.
• Arrange for equity and debt financing.
• Preparation of the company ' budget.
• Calculation the project’s cash flow, NPV and IRR
• Assistant to Chief Financial Officer and Management.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Myanmar Tax Law can meet
• Supervise the department
• Can work under pressure
• Preferable experience on manufacturing and trading
- အသက်(၂၀-၃၀နှစ်) အတွင်းဖြစ်ရမည်
- Computer Skills ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်
- English Language 4 Skills အသင့်အတင့်ပြောနိုင်ရမည်
- Multi Level Marketing အတွေ့အကြုံ(၂)နှစ် အနည်းဆုံးရှိရမည်
- ဆက်ဆံရေးကောင်းမွန်သူဖြစ်ပြီး မိမိ Team အား ဥ◌ီးဆောင်နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်
- အာမခံလုပ်ငန်းအား စိတ်ပါ၀◌င်စားသူဖြစ်ရမည်
- Agent များ Customer များနှင့်ပြေပြစ်စွာ ပြောဆိုဆက်ဆံ၀◌န်ဆောင်မှုပေးနိုင်ရမည်
- Company မှချမှတ်ထားသော စည်းမျဥ◌်း စည်းကမ်းများကို လိုက်နာနိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်... Read full article
Responsibility & Authorities
• Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
• Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
• Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Strong organizational and time-management abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness