Mechanical Site Engineer
'- Realize site inspection, project specifications and drawings analysis.
- Raise request for information (RFI's) if there are conflicts between drawings and specs. Able to simply problems and evaluate them systematically.
- Execute with the design office the detail design including hydraulic, static pressure calculation and final selection of equipment.
- Prepare construction document to be submitted to client and project management team (Engineers) for approval.
- Prepare material and equipment bill of quantities based on construction drawings and technical specifications & equipment documentation to submit PRF (Purchase Request Form) to procurement department.
- Pay attention on deadline of construction milestone to finish on time.
- Alert CM for any discrepancy between shop drawing and site condition to inform engineering to amend shop drawings (if any).
- Monitor for any revisions on drawings such as PF, Plumbing and Sanitary drawing, architectural and structural drawings.
-3-5 yrs. experience in site supervision
-Piping design, equipment & material selection
-Site experience, minimum 3 completed project... Read full article
(1) Lead respective QS Team to perform cost analysis, prepare various budgetary estimates from all the bill of quantities for all costs estimates
(2) Ensure all bidding documents are well-kept in confidential control in respective Database Server by respective bidding team
(3) Perform periodic work rate analysis based on the actual implementation costs and ensure analyzed new rates are available across all QS Engineers to be used in all new bids
(4) Keep awareness in various standards employed for various contracts with clients and ensure the bills of quantities and specifications are in line with the required standards
(5) Lead the Bidding team to select vendor prices and vendor choice, draw construction schedules, project schedules and operation budgets in putting together a bid for a project
(6) Lead respective team to prepare bills of quantities, undertake cost analysis and cost control from bidding throughout the project implementation phases as required by the Management
(7) Support Procurement team with procurement strategy in terms of specifications, suppliers’ availability within time and budget constraint
(8) Perform Leading Role in subcontractor qualification interviews/assessments, evaluations and target price negotiation of sub-contractors locally and internationally
(9) Lead respective team to do valuing completed works to verify for payments to sub-contractors as requested by Procurement team
(10) Support procurement team and project team with advice on contractual claims to clients as well as handling claims from sub-contractors
(11) Responsible for measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of milestone payments and the final account
(12) Work as part of Project Team to ensure the requirements of the clients are delivered
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge international Examinations (CIE) guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet... > • Maintain thorough and detailed records of student progress and achievement conduct standardized tests in accordance with school
• Collaborate with school staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school requirements
• Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school
• Attend and participate in all school functions, as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required
• Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations and academic contests
• Perform other duties as assigned
-Supporting marketing executives in organizing various campaings
-To provide accurately record on the data collection form all required information without mistakes as per the guide line and management desicion of each brand
-To make sure transferring different sources of data and to verify data by comparing it to source documents & Update existing data. To perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
-To submit on a timely basis, accurate production and corresponding weekly, monthly ,quartly and yearly reports
-To highlight the analysis of data and contribute to the managemnet decision
-To exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple communities as needed.
-Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
-Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
-Writing copy for all marketing collateral, especially for Digital Media (Facebook Page and Instagram ) including brochures, letters, and third parties’ contents(Influencers and Bloggers and PRs)
-Support to manage the communities on brand's digital platform
- Any Graduated
- Prefer Marketing Cetrifcation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and use of social media
- Good computer knowledge (e-mail, MS offices – Excel/Word)... Read full article