Purpose of the Job:
Manage the financial integrity, compliance, planning and business performance. This role will have full responsibility for financial ledger and along with general accounting work will be required, and all company teams to provide commercial financial support on new projects and initiatives
• Accomplishes finance strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
• Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
• Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
• Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
• Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and budget financial execution reports.
• Submit the monthly overall trade functional report and cash flows.
• Analysis the monthly commercial position for management report.
• Prepare accurately and timely the weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual management and financial reports for top management (P&L, Balance Sheet, Budget, Income, Management Reports, Financial forecasts & Budget…).
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Any graduated
• ACCA Part II
• Age (35 to 45)
• Good analytical skill, and able to response to results
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
• An organized and thorough approach to work
• Ability to perform the tasks effectively
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Leadership skills with Team Spirit
• Ability to communicate effectively, both in English and Myanmar
• Multicultural Awareness and Respectable Social Dealing
• Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Able to travel both domestic and abroad
•Managing distributor SR and daily Operation
•Know the market insight, resolve daily operation and customers problem
•Monthly sales plan for DT and SR
•Ensuring execution of sales and marketing program, strictly follow guideline to meet company objective (distribution & merchandising)
•Ensuring sales and KPIs reports submission timely
•Training and coaching of DT SR
•Conducts daily operation review with DT SR
•Manage key customer- Visit ALL top customer monthly
At least 5 years working experience
* Must have bachelor degree holder
* Be able to work independently and coach to SR and team
* Computer Proficiency (Microsoft Office)
* Excellent communication within internal or external team members... Read full article
• Responsible minor and major Electrical & Mechanical repair.
• Scheduling the preventive maintenance and take the actions.
• Handling corrective maintenance complete within schedule timeline and record accordingly.
• Involving in emergency attendant if required.
• Maintain the good relationship with tenants and all trades.
• Responsible awareness of safety rules and regulations at all the time.
• Cooperate with Mall Management Staffs.
• Ensure all maintenance tasks are well processed and all technicians/Engineers are performing with good practice aligned the maintenance schedule.
• Any other duties & responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
The above elements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
• University Degree.
• Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B preferable.
• Background within service/hospitality/gym sector.
• Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Service orientated.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees with necessary customer and product knowledge.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Reaching and exceeding the monthly sales targets.
- Must know how to lead and maintain a small to medium-sized team, showcasing teamwork & leadership.
- Flexible and who is willing to work out of the box, more than just their job description!
- Ability to send different types of report in a timely manner.
- Must know how to handle daily operation of a showroom and wholesale/distribution side of the business.
We are young, fast growing company, looking for energized, someone who will fit our work culture and someone always looking for challenges!
Come & talk to us in person to see if you can be one of our family members! Please visit our Facebook pages: 'Kanote ကနုတ်' and 'Anker Myanmar' before applying. :)
- Must be bubbly (smiley), honest, ambitious, positive and hard working
- Must have a minimum 2 years’ experience of managing or supervising a retail store
- Must understand and practice a good customer service skill set
- Must know how to strategically lead a team of 5 to 8 salesmen and manage the store (from store cleanliness and expense control to strategic planning and problem solving)
- Must know an intermediate level of English, Excel, and a good use of computer.
- Must be able to handle pressure while serving customers, especially during rush hours.
- Must be able to handle daily operation of a showroom and wholesale/distribution side of the business.
Please visit our Facebook pages: 'Kanote ကနုတ်' and 'Anker Myanmar' before applying! Thank you :)