The above elements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
• University Degree.
• Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B preferable.
• Background within service/hospitality/gym sector.
• Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Service orientated.
The Customer Service Executive is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with team members.
To represent the company as the contact person with the customer.
Responsive of day to day customers inquires form Sales and Marketing and coordinate with operations & fleet team to solve all challenges via incoming call and/or email.
To check daily job condition via system, phone call or email
Open job in the system, communicate with operations team members to deliver the order instruction from customer within a definite timeline
To open and close FMIS job status and must be clear before payment term.
Need to support HOD for month end reports
Need to understand each customer nature and behavior which are related warehousing and trucks and rail transportation with company.
Maintain good relationship and network connections among customers, suppliers, sales & marketing, operations, finance & accounting and other related parties
Monitor and maintain the company’s reputation and upholding the company’s values
Prepare verification report before issuing the invoice and send to the customers
Monitoring & coordinate both Warehouse & Dry Port / Fleet team for job process in action.
Any bachelor degree
Good communication skills and personality.
Able to work under pressure, adaptability and well organize.
Problem Solving and adaptive skills.
Software user friendly.... Read full article
• Develop and execute a strategy to build strong relationships with the leading Architects and Interior
Designers, such that, they specify and prefer to use TOA Product Offers in their projects;
• Responsible for the Spec-In Targets;
• Develop and executive the “TOA Value Proposition” for the Architects and Interior Designers;
• Build a Project Pipe-line which will be monitored through a Project Pipe-Line Tracking tool;
• Age: 25-35 years;
• Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Architects or Interior Design or Civil Engineering;
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in a Project Sales Leadership role preferably from the Decorative Paint or Building Materials Industry;
• Type: Intelligent, analytical, dynamic, results-oriented, strong execution skills, outgoing personality with excellent verbal and presentation communication skills;
• Competencies: meeting the TOA DNA;
• Computer: proficient in Microsoft Office
• Language: proficient in Burmese and English;... Read full article
1. Customer Order Tracking. (on site management of customer loading places)
2. Timely Document management.
3. Customer relationship, specifically operational.
4. Timely Accident and issue reporting.
5. Care and monitoring of any company equipment eg; laptop, mobiles GPS PPE etc…
6. Some Admin & Finance Jobs.
7. Health & Safety.
1. Customer Service skills, communication,
2. PC use, specifically, e-mail, excel and word at minimum intermediate level.
3. Basic understanding of data capture and reporting.
4. Transport HSE trained, loading practices and truck technical knowledge, personal safety, risk awareness.
5. Good Data control skill.... Read full article
• Coordinate with external customers for sales documents and related.
• Monitor all purchase orders to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
• Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any graduated with related Certificate and Diploma.
• Age between 25 to 35 years.
• At least 4 years' experience in a similar position (sales, distribution, Operation).
• Computer literate - MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & E-Mail
• Strong knowledge of sale, logistics & distribution and Daily Operation.
• Manage and ensure the personal development of all subordinates.
• Excellent customer service and follow –up skills.
• First Priority is must be experienced with Trading & Distribution field.
• Positive-minded and Problem-solving skills.
• Negotiation skill, influencing, negotiating, and engagement skills.
• Be active and clear communication with others.
We are looking for a Logistic Manager who can work at Mandalay. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of logistic and tracking vehicles.
• Dependently carry out inspections on Generator machines and/or Generator Engines.
• Learn Generator maintenance related work using Generator service master diagnostics.
• Learn how to seek equivalent data in Generator service manual related to maintenance.
• Learn easy and common repairs and replace parts which are related to Generator machines and/or Generator Engines maintenance inspections.
• Learn carry out routine and preventative maintenance on all makes of machine, within the time frame given to the customers.
• Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to order parts.
• Use and apply knowledge, training, technical and personal skills to carry out work allocated under supervision of Service Engineer.
• Learn how to care and handle appropriately that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment.
• Learn and see a professional standard when Technician is discussing work with customers and colleagues.
• Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
• Comply with Company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
- Relevant working experience and proven management abilities
- At least 3 to 5 year(s) of working experience in civil engineering and building project
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or
- Degree in B.E (Civil)... Read full article
• အသင်းအဖွဲ့နှင့် စည်းလုံးညီညွတ်စွာ ဦးဆောင်လုပ်ကိုင် နိုင်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
• Paragon Construction တာဝန်ထမ်းဆောင်ရန်။
• BE (Civil) ဘွဲ့ရရှိသူဖြစ်ရမည်။ Auto CAD 2D/ 3D နှင့် Estimate ရေးဆွဲတွက်ချက်မှု ကျွမ်းကျင်ရမည်။
• လုပ်ငန်း အတွေ့အကြုံ (၃)နှစ်နှင့် အထက်ရှိရမည်။