• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
English 4 skills... Read full article
Education: M.B,.B,S (or) any medical related degree
Experience: Pharmaceutical sales experience of at least 1 year, preferably wound care products or fresh graduates are also welcomed
o Good communication, negotiation and selling skills.
o Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
o Strong organizational and time management skills.
o Computer literate... Read full article
Lists of Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for Domain, Exchange and Lync Server User Management
- Manage Help desk Support Ticketing Management System
- Responsible for Software and Hardware Installation
- Weekly Report to IT Director and IT HOD... Read full article
Job duties and responsibilities
Public Relations (PR) Executive job description: Job requirements and qualifications
· Previous experience working as a PR executive either agency or client side.
· Field of study in PR, communications, journalism , English or similar relevant field
· 2 years of experience with Social Media management
· Excellent Microsoft office skills
· Fluent in English (Speaking/ Written)
· Basic Graphic Design skill
· Excellent communication, presentation and content writing skills
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
· Attention to details
· Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
· Work under pressure and overtime if needed... Read full article
Duties & Responsibilities
A project manager will be in charge of a specific project or projects within the company & acts as a bridge between upper management and the teams tasked with the actual execution of the project.
Project Monitoring & Reporting:
To engage key stakeholders for support to ensure the successful implementation of the project
To ensure that resources required for the project have been sufficiently catered & optimized for the duration of the project
Quality & Satisfaction
To deliver to the stakeholders’ expectations & ensure they are satisfied with the results.
Duties & Responsibilities
and dynamic IT infrastructure and architecture that is relevant to the business,
including knowledge management functionalities.
•Responsible for creating a work community that understands Information security, intellectual property and knowledge management functions that preserve the integrity of the company.
•Make sound business decisions and coordinate well across divisions on all IT investments including Project Management.
•Make sound decisions on make versus buy, outsourcing, organization spread and vendor
•Establish strategic partnership and relationships with key IT entities, suppliers,
consultants and associations.
•Seek and provide technologies that will enable the employees, customers and partners
conduct business more efficiently and effectively.
•Develop and maintain an IT Disaster Recovery Plan in order to ensure business
•Encourage and support business/technology planning with business units.
•Develop,implement and educate on IT policies, procedures and IT standards including IT Security
Guidelines as part of Information Security for the company
•Manage and Plan for Capacity Management including archival systems of data archiving.
•Management of Voice Systems and related systems.
•Implement infrastructure solutions including office automation systems as part of
constantly improving infrastructure efficiency and standards.
•Manage both in-house and outsourced Data Centers.
•Vendor Management with respect to cost efficiency and quality of service.
•Introduce/Manage Change Control to manage changes to Information Systems infrastructure and applications.
•Introduce tools for proactive monitoring of systems such as PRTG, Solar winds, etc.
•Implement and manage anti-virus and intrusion systems.
•Manage direct reports and other team members’ performances while constantly looking at ways to improve their performance and provide guidance where lacking.
•Manage current year IT/Admin budgets, both capital and expenses, to ensure that expenditure within the budget and plan for future budgets.
•Support for deployment of mobile devices and BYOD devices.
•To produce Performance Reports to Management.
•Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or other relevant technical disciplines with at least10years relevant experience, with 5years in Managerial position
•In-depth working knowledge and experience in Information Systems Infrastructure, Vendor Management, Service Management and Project Management
•Proficient in Project Management across various functions
•Familiar with Microsoft, Oracle and Linux Products
•Independent and Resourceful
Duties and Responsibilities: