PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
This role is coordinate all activities related to data center environment, supervise all vendor activities ( implementation and maintenance) within the data center and to make sure of the quality service is delivered with standards and in respect of all.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
This position is for Myanmar nationals only.
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.... Read full article
> Customer Base Segmentation as per the Customer behavior as HVC, GVC,MVC, LVC & Zero usage base.
> Incremental Revenues through Retention & Cross Sell/Up sell Campaigns and reducing Base Decay as per agreed AOP.
> To increase REC Base - Effective segmentation and customer offer to ensure customer stickiness.
> BaseManagement through retention Campaigns for Baby Care & M2+.
> Effective use of medium of communication SMS/SMP/USSD/PCN to maximize returns.
> Identify new segmented product and schemes to increasing the REC & incremental revenue.
> Forecast demands based on analysis off takes.
> Product Configuration of New Segmented Products in system
> Planning 360 degree Customer Communication.
> New Product development & Handling GTM for new Products and Sites.
> Creation and management of CLM Framework to Drive AOP Targets through an effective CLM strategy.
> Lead and Manage Micro Segmentation Programs driven from Business Intelligence.
> Competition Benchmarking and Market Research.
> Support in increasing Market Efficiency via Distribution Machinery through various site level programs basis the insights gained from market research.
> End to end execution of Unified Grid; segmented product offered to customers based on various usage and behavioral KPI’s to drive DL in an ARPU accretive manner without diluting rate.
> Monitoring of Data Download and Revenue to analyze data and identify geographies where competition is gaining, find root cause and take corrective actions, aligning the sales team and channel partners for the same.
> Ensure execution of effective communication via available communication channels such as SMS, BOD and other communication and tracking efficacy of the channels.
> Monitoring QREC churn on a mom basis, to identify sudden increase or drop, abnormality over YOY trend and take corrective actions, rolling out lucrative segmented products to bring back the non-data Data Users.
> Various Campaign launches to incentivize the retailers and push the sales force to drive win backs QREC at retail end
> Custodian of handholding grids aimed at reducing rate shocks to customers and hence prevent reactionary churn
• Product segmentation
• Business Intelligence
• Quantitative Methods
• Advance Data Mining
• Data Structure
• Data Visualization
• Research Data Management
• Experimental Design & Analysis
• MS Office-MS Excel,
• MS Access, MS PowerPoint.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Long terms relationship with company
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Any graduate
- LCCI II (or) LCCI III
-Proficient in Microsoft Office,Excel,Power Point,Internet ,Email
- At least 1 year experiences in related field
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
• Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices
• Make sure the team will deliver on target to achieve or overachieve it.
• So we are looking for things in your resume such as " I achieved, accomplished, established, built up, strengthen, improved by, changed, restructured, (re)organized, decided, found solutions etc."
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C Level
• Proven ability to position products against competitors... > • Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• English spoken and written, local or repatriation with Myanmar language
• Good organizational skills and Mandalay clients knowledge
• Natural leader and ideas creator
• Previous telecom industry experience is an advantage not must
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Any Graduate
• Age under 25 years’ old
• Must have minimum 1 years’ experience in marketing
• Should be proficient with computers and should be conversant with the usage of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Good oral and written communication skills with good organizational skills
• Recruitment & Selection
• (all process handle till release offer letter )
• Welfare to staffs
• Must assist HR manager to finish recruitment report
Desired Skills and Expertise
• Experience is more than 4 years in HR Field
• Must be graduated
• Must have Diploma or Certificate with HR
• Maintain HR record like Recruitment process
• Age between 24 years and 30 years
• Must be travel foreign or local
• Must be work independently
• Must be work under pressure
• Must have creative idea to finish the recruitment process
Are you a successful and ambitious Communications Executive looking to build your career in a dynamic, friendly and growing school? The British School Yangon is looking to recruit a confident, commercially minded and proactive individual to join our team.
To engage all internal and external stakeholders with timely, relevant and engaging customer-focused content that brings to life the unique identity of the school and fully integrates it into all communication touchpoints relevant to the target audience across the Parent Experience Journey. The role will also include supporting the school to deliver external outreach and events
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organisation. We are a fast-paced and growing family of 47 international schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and The Americas, providing outstanding education to approximately 45,000 students from preschool through to the end of secondary education. Our schools are united by one philosophy—we are ambitious for our students, our people and family of schools. This means that we want every student to achieve more than may have ever thought possible, which we ensure through personalised learning enhanced with unique global opportunities.
When you join a Nord Anglia Education school, you join a global community of over 12,500 teachers and staff, working in 56 schools located in 27 countries around the world supporting our students’ learning. Together, we educate over 51,000 students globally from the ages of 2 to 18 years old. the British School Yangon is part of a regional group of 18 schools across SEAME We share, ideas, professional learning and support each other across the region so that together, we can achieve more.
If you think that this could be a great fit for your personality and skill set, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date 19th March 2020... Read full article
Welfare and Benefits:
Global Technology Co., Ltd. (GlobaINet), an Enterprise Network Services & Information Technology company with expertise in System Integration, were established by experienced and capable professionals in the field. Our areas of specialization are: • Enterprise Network Services (MPLS, IPLC) • IP network Infrastructure • Last mile Solution (Copper Wire VDSL 2, ADSL 2) • Fiber Optic Cable (FTTx)/ Wireless(RF)/Micorwave • Application (Software) Development • IP Packet Transmission Devices • IT Consultancy Our strength in IP Networking Design and System Intergration are well recongined by industry players and end user globally. Our highly qualified engineering and service team who collaborates with the international vendors and designs the most advance state-of-the art technologies and tools to ensure the success of ourselves and our clients in their respective projects. In Global Net, we believe that the modern IT works are complex and need collaboration among IT technology... Read full article