Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
Job duties and responsibilities
Public Relations (PR) Executive job description: Job requirements and qualifications
· Previous experience working as a PR executive either agency or client side.
· Field of study in PR, communications, journalism , English or similar relevant field
· 2 years of experience with Social Media management
· Excellent Microsoft office skills
· Fluent in English (Speaking/ Written)
· Basic Graphic Design skill
· Excellent communication, presentation and content writing skills
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
· Attention to details
· Critical thinker and analytical problem solver
· Work under pressure and overtime if needed... Read full article