(1) MBA (or) Any Graduate With in Sales & Marketing Management,
(2) Certificate in Sales & Marketing Management,
(3) 30-35 years of age,
(4) Must be fluent in English and must be good communication Skill,
(5) 5 years in Sales and distributor management experience at least (3)years in distributor management level,
(6) Skill of Analytical, Presentation, Negotiation, Understanding of Market & Distributor Needs
(7) Be initiative, Creative ,Pro-active,Result -Oriented,
(8) Good experience and strong knowledge in Distributor & Area sales teams Management... Read full article
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or related field.
• 5-10 years' experience in marketing or sales.
• Experience in management may be advantageous
• Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
• The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
• The ability to work under pressure. Job Descriptions:
• Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
• Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
• Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
• Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
• Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
• Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
• Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
• Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and
professional networks.... Read full article
Roles and Responsibilities
· Promote and be committed to the school’s goals and objectives
· Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) guidelines
· Implement policies from the school
· Promote and be committed to securing high expectations for learning
· Provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment
· Plan and deliver high quality lessons on a daily basis
· Set appropriate homework for classes and monitor progress
· Have due regard for maintaining health, safety and security
· Undertake duties around the School as and when required
· Comply with any reasonable request from an administrator to undertake work of a similar level that is not specified in this job description... Read full article
• Plan, prepare and deliver EFL lessons to young adults and adult learners of English (General English or IELTS)
• Apply communicative English Language Teaching method to help students acquire the language naturally and effectively
• Keep records of students' performance and test results for the assigned courses
• Assess students' learning and progress through both formative and summative assessments
• provide relevant and effective feedback on students’ both receptive and productive language skills
• Actively contribute to providing quality education according to mission and vision statements of EVEREST Language Academy
Required Qualifications: • Native speaker of English or Highly Proficient English Speaker
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 2 years of classroom teaching experience
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of ELT contexts including English for special purposes and test preparation
• Knowledge and experience with a variety of language teaching methodologies and ELT resource materials, incorporation of technology in the classroom
• Cross-cultural communication and teaching skills, good interpersonal skills, knowledge of basic MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Classroom
• Ability to take initiatives, be creative and flexible, and work independently and collaboratively
• TESOL, TEFL, CELTA Certification
• Familiarity with Myanmar language and culture
Specific tasks and expectations for the contract will be negotiated between the successful applicant and EVEREST Language Academy at the time of appointment.... Read full article
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
As a friendly and competent Teaching Assistant, you will work with children aged 5-8 years in various classes such as Year 1, 2, 3 and 4. You should be a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education. You will be responsible for supervising students, preparing lesson materials, maintaining classroom tidiness and so on.
You must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe environment.
You will also require to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities
• Assist in the educational and social development of the students under the guidance of the homeroom teacher.
• Assist with the lesson preparations by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on educational excursions.
• Attending all training classes and faculty meetings.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Teaching Assistant Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role is preferable.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of pupils
• Willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
• Good time management skills
• Refrain from taking leave frequently.
• ကျောင်းတစ်ကျောင်း လုံးကို ကောင်းစွာ အုပ်ချုပ်နိုင်သူ တစ်ဦး၏အရည် အချင်းနှင့် ညီမျှသော ချီးမြှင့်သည့်လုပ်အား လစာကို၊ ခံစားနိုင်စေရပါမည်။
• အသက်ကန့်သတ်ချက် မရှိပါ။ ကျန်းမာသန်စွမ်းသူများအားလုံး၊ လျောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
• Experience Private School အုပ်ချုပ်ရေး Managers များ အလိုရှိပါသည်။
• ကျောင်း၊ တက္ကသိုလ် အုပ်ချုပ်မှု လုပ်သက်အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၃) နှစ်အထက် ရှိရပါမည်။
• ကျောင်းနှင့်ပတ်သက်သော ပညာရေးဆိုင်ရာအစိုးရရုံးဌာနများ အားလုံးနှင့် ကျွမ်း ကျင်ပိုင်နိုင်စွာဆောင်ရွက်နိုင်ရပါမည်။
• CIE Physics Old Papers 2015 - 2019 ကို၊ အသေးစိတ် ဆွေးနွေးနိုင်ရပါမည်။
• သင်ကြားနိုင်မှုအရည်အချင်းနှင့် ညီမျှသောချီးမြှင့်ငွေကို၊ ခံစားနိုင်စေရပါမည်။
• လုပ်သက်အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၃) နှစ်ရှိရပါမည်။
• Part Time/ Full Time လျောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge international Examinations (CIE) guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet... > • Maintain thorough and detailed records of student progress and achievement conduct standardized tests in accordance with school
• Collaborate with school staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school requirements
• Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school
• Attend and participate in all school functions, as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required
• Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations and academic contests
• Perform other duties as assigned
-Supporting marketing executives in organizing various campaings
-To provide accurately record on the data collection form all required information without mistakes as per the guide line and management desicion of each brand
-To make sure transferring different sources of data and to verify data by comparing it to source documents & Update existing data. To perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
-To submit on a timely basis, accurate production and corresponding weekly, monthly ,quartly and yearly reports
-To highlight the analysis of data and contribute to the managemnet decision
-To exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple communities as needed.
-Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
-Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
-Writing copy for all marketing collateral, especially for Digital Media (Facebook Page and Instagram ) including brochures, letters, and third parties’ contents(Influencers and Bloggers and PRs)
-Support to manage the communities on brand's digital platform
- Any Graduated
- Prefer Marketing Cetrifcation
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and use of social media
- Good computer knowledge (e-mail, MS offices – Excel/Word)... Read full article
English 4 - Skills,Good Interpersonal Skills, Good Communicational Skills, Computer Skills
- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends.
- Assist in the development of marketing plans.
- Conduct research on specific market conditions.
- Analyze consumer preferences to determine the potential sales of Electronic Products and Service.
- Analyze prices, methods of marketing and distribution.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors and market conditions.
- Use statistical software to analyze and interpret data.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports to management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing programs and strategies.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in math, web analytics and business research tools.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, databases and statistical packages
Graduated (BBA , BBM & BBS )
English 4 skill
PC Skill (Excel , Word & Power Point)
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities (at least 2 years experience in field)