The above elements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
• University Degree.
• Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B preferable.
• Background within service/hospitality/gym sector.
• Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Service orientated.
• Drive student progress by providing on going and consistent support, advice, coaching and feedback
• Understand each individual learner’s psychology and tailor your teaching skills accordingly to provide guidance to students that is personalized to their particular needs
• Develop strong relationships both on-line and in person to build on trust and genuine care with a diverse student community
• Promote the Wall Street English Method and an all English Environment in consistent and creative ways
• Keep up to date and abreast of student progress in order to pass on relevant information to the Service and Sales teams and take necessary actions
• Be the speaking center’s eyes and ears by proactively spotting and reading signs from students in order to put in place the right
• Drive and generate internal sales by caring, providing the best service and building long term relationship with the student
• Aged between 21- 28 years with bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably English- related)
• Demonstrated fluency in English and conversational Chinese
• English Teaching/ Tutoring for Myanmar experience is compulsory
• Passionate about education, Languages and giving excellent customer service
• Energetic, friendly, and professional, loves to speak English and comfortable doing so on a daily basis
• Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
• Must be able to communicate in Chinese... Read full article
Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.