The above elements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
• University Degree.
• Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques.
• Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B preferable.
• Background within service/hospitality/gym sector.
• Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing.
• Good level of English.
• Knowledge of MS office packages.
• Service orientated.
- Understand and analyze assigned Target to define budget, production cost, labor cost and other expenses. In addition, evaluate Master Roster of all assigned restaurants to ensure achievement of Store Contribution.
- Communicate to all restaurant managers in the assigned area. Make sure that all managers have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
- Set up restaurant management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
- Monitor and do restaurant audit on restaurant’s performance and measure the achievement of target.
- Solve problem and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants.
- Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis
- Communicate, monitor, and follow up to ensure implementation effectiveness of Marketing Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
- Review sales every day and analyze sales trends. Identify restaurants that have negative sales gaps, and work with restaurant manager to identify action plan to close the gaps.
- Understand sources of sales and Sales Mixed
- Consider Local Sales Marketing (LSM) to increase sales if needed.
- Set up Manpower Plan at restaurant manager level
- Recruit and select qualified restaurant manager based on restaurant needs
- Ensure that all team members are well trained and passed all training processes that they can effectively perform work as per the Operational Standard
- Coach and develop leadership skills of restaurant managers and make sure that they can applied knowledge and skills to enhance business performance
- Set up development plan for subordinates as well as periodically, follow and evaluate the progress of their improvement and achievement
- Admire and reward good performers while give warning or make necessary punishment to bad employees as per company’s policy and regulation, as well as create a good working atmosphere in all restaurants
- Create awareness and recognition to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time
- Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Q.S.C. standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
- Set up customer relationship network to build up our Brand well know in the located area
5. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. (Temporary- Necessary Administrative Duties such as preparing Rental and Utilities Bills)
1. At least Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related fields
2. At least 3 year experience in management of Food and Service Operations
3. Good in English communication
4. Good in computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoints
- Any graduate ; but more preferably a degree with management
- Must handle very well for admin affairs
- Must have 2 years experience with related fields
- Must have initiative idea
- Must have good communication skill
- Able to manage and lead the team
- Must have English 4 skills (at least Elementary Level)
- Age between 25 -35
B.E(Mech) or relevant dip in related filed
Basic vehicle mechanical knowledge and relevant working experience in automotive garage industry is an advantage
We are looking for a Logistic Manager who can work at Mandalay. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of logistic and tracking vehicles.