- Understand and analyze assigned Target to define budget, production cost, labor cost and other expenses. In addition, evaluate Master Roster of all assigned restaurants to ensure achievement of Store Contribution.
- Communicate to all restaurant managers in the assigned area. Make sure that all managers have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
- Set up restaurant management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
- Monitor and do restaurant audit on restaurant’s performance and measure the achievement of target.
- Solve problem and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants.
- Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis
- Communicate, monitor, and follow up to ensure implementation effectiveness of Marketing Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
- Review sales every day and analyze sales trends. Identify restaurants that have negative sales gaps, and work with restaurant manager to identify action plan to close the gaps.
- Understand sources of sales and Sales Mixed
- Consider Local Sales Marketing (LSM) to increase sales if needed.
- Set up Manpower Plan at restaurant manager level
- Recruit and select qualified restaurant manager based on restaurant needs
- Ensure that all team members are well trained and passed all training processes that they can effectively perform work as per the Operational Standard
- Coach and develop leadership skills of restaurant managers and make sure that they can applied knowledge and skills to enhance business performance
- Set up development plan for subordinates as well as periodically, follow and evaluate the progress of their improvement and achievement
- Admire and reward good performers while give warning or make necessary punishment to bad employees as per company’s policy and regulation, as well as create a good working atmosphere in all restaurants
- Create awareness and recognition to ensure 100% customer satisfaction at all time
- Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Q.S.C. standard to ensure customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
- Set up customer relationship network to build up our Brand well know in the located area
5. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. (Temporary- Necessary Administrative Duties such as preparing Rental and Utilities Bills)
1. At least Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related fields
2. At least 3 year experience in management of Food and Service Operations
3. Good in English communication
4. Good in computer literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoints
- Any graduate ; but more preferably a degree with management
- Must handle very well for admin affairs
- Must have 2 years experience with related fields
- Must have initiative idea
- Must have good communication skill
- Able to manage and lead the team
- Must have English 4 skills (at least Elementary Level)
- Age between 25 -35
We are looking for a Logistic Manager who can work at Mandalay. Candidate should have thorough knowledge of logistic and tracking vehicles.
To run smoothly management & operation.
- Motivating factory workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- Regularly inspecting finished products to determine whether they meet established quality standards.
- Screening, recruiting, and training new factory workers.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Preparing production reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.
- Responsible for production output and product quality
- Direct Responsible for the overall Factory Operation (Production, Maintenance, Safety, Quality Control
- Able to manage all the production quality control system and checklist
- Maintains control over necessity of sufficient work force and prepares schedules for department staff.
- Supervises the daily activities of production staff for all shifts.
- Identifies repair priorities based on the daily production schedule and ensures that all required equipment is operable.
- Plans and implements effective procedures and policies to maintain all equipment is in top working condition to minimize downtime; daily supervises preventative maintenance on auxiliary production equipment.
· Ability to solve complex manufacturing problems
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good time management and planning skills
· Knowledge of production machinery and techniques
· Ability to influence and strong accountability
· Bachelor’s degree preferasle in related field from Management... Read full article
OPERATION ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE (SEASONS BAKERY)
You will be responsible for sale growth, increased profit level and branch by branch and product category by category. Manage and supervised the products not to become stock out in order to easy shopping for customers at the Seasons Bakery outlets.
* Prepare tables for meals.
* Greeting guests ( with eye contact and smile )
* Escort guests to their tables.
* Taking food and drink orders.
* Have basic knowledge of food and beverage menu items.
* Serving the order to the customer.
* Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
* Clean and remove dishes from the table after service is completed.
* Clean all spillage during mealtime and close.
* Cleaning the tables.
* Establish effective employee relations and maintain the highest level of professionalism,ethics and attitude towards all guests,clients and employees.
* High School ( OR ) Certificate in food & Beverage.
* Under 40 years old.
* Must have minimum 3 yers and more relevant working experience in a restaurant/Hotels.
* Pleasant looking, cheerful and good working personality will be added advantage.... Read full article
1) ကျန်းမာရေးကောင်းမွန်သူ ဖြစ်ရမည်။
2) ဖျတ်လတ် တက်ကြွပြီး အကျင့်စာရိတ္တ ကောင်းမွန်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။
3) FO နှင့်ပတ်သက်သော သင်တန်းဆင်းလက်မှတ် ရှိသူအား ဦးစားပေးမည်။
4) English စကားပြောဆိုနိုင်ရမည်/
5) Hotel Receptionist အတွေ့အကြုံရှိသူဦးစားပေးမည်။
We are looking for quality and talented applicants to fill our vacancy. If you are self – motivated individual with a high level of initiative and dedication. So warmly welcome invite you to join us.Total manpower were over 200 and domestic three branch. We are aims best Quality - Thai authentic Service – feel at home Atmosphere in simple Thai authentic style - Great Value - through building successful culture based , innovative and professional working Environment.Kross Asia Co.,Ltd was established in March – 2013 as a THAI POT restaurant . Kross Asia is focused hospitality on quality of food supplied. We offer high quality, healthy food and good services.... Read full article
* ဘွဲ့ရရှိပြီးသူ (သို့) တက္ကသိုလ်တက်ရောက်နေဆဲသူဖြစ်ရမည်။
* Hotel Receptionist အတွေ့အကြုံရှိသူဦးစားပေးမည်။
* Front Office Operation Certificate ရှိရမည်။
* သွက်လက်၍ အကျင့်စာရိတ္တကောင်းမွန်သူဖြစ်ရမည်။