Responsibilities of Myanmar Teacher
• Organizing Myanmar Studies classes.
• Conducting classes as scheduled, and preparing and organizing 2-3 special school-wide programs
• Supplementing employer-provided materials as necessary and appropriate.
• Assisting the Principal in curriculum development.
• Communicating with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants and/or administration as necessary for the maximum possible benefit of students.
• Participation and contribution to the special events as reasonably required by the school.
As a friendly and competent Teaching Assistant, you will work with children aged 5-8 years in various classes such as Year 1, 2, 3 and 4. You should be a compassionate and self-motivated individual with a specific interest in education. You will be responsible for supervising students, preparing lesson materials, maintaining classroom tidiness and so on.
You must enjoy working with children and be devoted to building a nurturing and safe environment.
You will also require to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as some knowledge of classroom activities and teaching methods.
Teaching Assistant Responsibilities
• Assist in the educational and social development of the students under the guidance of the homeroom teacher.
• Assist with the lesson preparations by getting materials ready and setting up equipment.
• Revise lesson material with students individually or in small groups.
• Ensure classroom environment is safe and clean.
• Oversee students during non-classroom times including in-between classes, during lunch, and on educational excursions.
• Attending all training classes and faculty meetings.
• Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
• Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice
Teaching Assistant Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or relevant field is preferred
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a teaching assistant or similar role is preferable.
• Solid understanding of classroom activities and teaching best practices.
• Must have a compassionate and positive attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Commitment to safeguarding and the welfare of pupils
• Willingness to be involved in the wider life of the school
• Good time management skills
• Refrain from taking leave frequently.
• ကျောင်းတစ်ကျောင်း လုံးကို ကောင်းစွာ အုပ်ချုပ်နိုင်သူ တစ်ဦး၏အရည် အချင်းနှင့် ညီမျှသော ချီးမြှင့်သည့်လုပ်အား လစာကို၊ ခံစားနိုင်စေရပါမည်။
• အသက်ကန့်သတ်ချက် မရှိပါ။ ကျန်းမာသန်စွမ်းသူများအားလုံး၊ လျောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
• Experience Private School အုပ်ချုပ်ရေး Managers များ အလိုရှိပါသည်။
• ကျောင်း၊ တက္ကသိုလ် အုပ်ချုပ်မှု လုပ်သက်အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၃) နှစ်အထက် ရှိရပါမည်။
• ကျောင်းနှင့်ပတ်သက်သော ပညာရေးဆိုင်ရာအစိုးရရုံးဌာနများ အားလုံးနှင့် ကျွမ်း ကျင်ပိုင်နိုင်စွာဆောင်ရွက်နိုင်ရပါမည်။
• CIE Physics Old Papers 2015 - 2019 ကို၊ အသေးစိတ် ဆွေးနွေးနိုင်ရပါမည်။
• သင်ကြားနိုင်မှုအရည်အချင်းနှင့် ညီမျှသောချီးမြှင့်ငွေကို၊ ခံစားနိုင်စေရပါမည်။
• လုပ်သက်အတွေ့အကြုံ အနည်းဆုံး (၃) နှစ်ရှိရပါမည်။
• Part Time/ Full Time လျောက်ထားနိုင်ပါသည်။
• Educate students by planning and developing course of study consistent with the Cambridge international Examinations (CIE) guidelines
• Develop and present lesson by using a variety of techniques, including lectures, group discussions, projects, exhibits, field trips, audiovisual and library resources, computers, and the internet... > • Maintain thorough and detailed records of student progress and achievement conduct standardized tests in accordance with school
• Collaborate with school staff in planning and implementing instructional goals, objectives, and methods according to school requirements
• Assume responsibility for extracurricular activities as assigned and may sponsor outside activities approved by the school
• Attend and participate in all school functions, as requested
• Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on children and activities, as required by administrative regulations
• Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
• Attend staff meetings, and serve on committees as required
• Sponsor extracurricular activities such as clubs, student organizations and academic contests
• Perform other duties as assigned
In partnership with Dulwich College and its eight sister schools in Asia, Dulwich College Yangon (DCY) upholds the traditions and outstanding educational standards which have become the hallmark of the Dulwich name in the UK and Asia.
The College operates across the Star City and the Pun Hlaing campuses and is currently seeking an English as an Additional Language (EAL) teacher to work in the Star City campus. The position will involve working across the primary-secondary age phases.
Therefore, applications are invited from highly resourceful, collegially minded and forward-thinking practitioners who can demonstrate that they are:
• passionate about delivering an EAL curriculum in a high-performing learning environment
• supportive of a child-centered approach to learning and have the ability to nurture high levels of student agency within a classroom setting
• collaborate and serve on inter-disciplinary teams to ensure the development of tiered language provision throughout the school for EAL students
• actively aware of the latest developments in EAL education and pedagogy
• experienced in using data to construct language programmes and individual education plans to suit the needs of all EAL students; prior experience of baseline and other relevant diagnostic testing
• committed to making a positive and proactive contribution to a young, maturing school based across two campuses in an international setting
• eager to engage with the local community and help contribute to the development of the country outside of the school.
At least 2 years teaching experience is required, regardless of nationality. All applicants should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, or a first degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education (i.e. PGCE). They are required to possess a state or nationally recognized certificate in EAL, at either degree or post-graduate level, or TESOL/DELTA qualifications or CLIL/CBI training.
In return the successful candidates will be working in outstanding, purpose built facilities equipped with quality resources, set within Yangon’s award-winning Star City and Pun Hlaing residential complexes.
Teachers will receive an attractive salary and competitive overseas benefits package, which includes:
• annual flight allowance
• freight allowance
• comprehensive global medical insurance
• free tuition for up to two children at the school (Toddler to Y11 age)
• enhanced levels of professional development across the Dulwich College International family of schools.... Read full article